Want to win a $500 eBay gift card & a signed You Can’t Fake Fashion bag?
Got an eye for design and a heart for fashion? As part of the 2013 2013 You Can’t Fake Fashion campaign, The Inside Source is hosting a design contest to find the best digitally-created tote to illustrate that you really can’t fake fashion. All you have to do is download the tote image and logo, get artsy in your favorite design program and submit your creation by 12PM EST on April 5. So what’s in it for you? Not only will your design be featured on eBay’s The Inside Source – you’ll also receive a $500 eBay gift card and your very own You Can’t Fake Fashion tote signed by some of the campaign’s participating CFDA designers. So go ahead and show us that YOU CAN’T FAKE FASHION!
Rules and stuff:
- You must follow The Inside Source on Tumblr.
- All submissions must be produced using the “YOU CAN’T FAKE FASHION” tote image.
- All submissions must include the “YOU CAN’T FAKE FASHION” logo on the tote.
- All submissions should be an image or GIF creation.
- Submit as many images or GIFS as you want, but not send duplicate submissions (don’t submit same image / GIF twice).
- By submitting your image or GIF, you agree to the default Tumblr Terms of Submission and additionally agree to provide Tumblr and eBay a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right and license to use, host, store, cache, reproduce, publish, display (publicly or otherwise), perform (publicly or otherwise), distribute, transmit, modify, adapt (including, without limitation, in order to conform it to the requirements of any networks, devices, services, or media through which the Services are available), and create derivative works of your submitted image or GIF for the purposes of on any of eBay’s owned or social properties.
- Your submission must be your own creation, and by submitting to The Inside Source, you are confirming that you have all of the necessary rights and permissions necessary to submit your image or GIF and grant the above licenses.
- All submissions must be suitable for General Audience and Public Display.
- Originality and creativity – 70%
- Creativity of written response – 20%
- Adherence to guidelines – 10%