Enter Our You Can’t Fake Fashion Graphic Contest and Win a $500 eBay Gift Certificate
Have you checked out all the bags in our You Can’t Fake Fashion campaign yet? The fabulous auction ends at 12 p.m. today so make your final bids. If you think you can alter a bag just as creatively as Diane Von Furstenberg or Zac Posen, then show us your design chops! The Inside Source is hosting a graphic contest to “flip” a bag digitally. All you have to do is download the tote image and logo and then tinker away at making your own virtual bag. All artwork must be submitted by 12 p.m. EST on April 5th.
So what’s in it for you? Aside from bragging rights and a feature on The Inside Source, you’ll also receive a $500 eBay gift card and your very own You Can’t Fake Fashion tote signed by some of the campaign’s participating CFDA designers. Enter the contest here.
- You must follow The Inside Source on Tumblr.
- All submissions must be produced using the “YOU CAN’T FAKE FASHION” tote image.
- All submissions must include the “YOU CAN’T FAKE FASHION” logo on the tote.
- All submissions should be an image or GIF creation.
- Submit as many images or GIFS as you want, but not send duplicate submissions (don’t submit same image/GIF twice).
- By submitting your image or GIF, you agree to the default Tumblr Terms of Submission and additionally agree to provide Tumblr and eBay a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right and license to use, host, store, cache, reproduce, publish, display (publicly or otherwise), perform (publicly or otherwise), distribute, transmit, modify, adapt (including, without limitation, in order to conform it to the requirements of any networks, devices, services, or media through which the Services are available), and create derivative works of your submitted image or GIF for the purposes of on any of eBay’s owned or social properties.
- Your submission must be your own creation, and by submitting to The Inside Source, you are confirming that you have all of the necessary rights and permissions necessary to submit your image or GIF and grant the above licenses.
- All submissions must be suitable for General Audience and Public Display.
- Originality and creativity – 70%
- Creativity of written response – 20%
- Adherence to guidelines – 10%
(Photo: Bag by Luiz Fernandez. GIF by FashGif. Text by Jauretsi)