Vanna White was a Hipster?
If there is anything worse than wearing a wacky outfit, it’s the fact that a photograph captured it for life. US Magazine flagged these images in their Fashion Police column and asked Vanna what she thought of her 80’s ensembles. ”I look like I’m ready for a date with Danny Zuko,” says the blond letter turning vixen of her pink look (pictured above). Despite the fact these color tones seem Miami Vice inspired, we think the looks feel pretty damn modern… perhaps something Santigold would wear onstage today.This may be the germ that sparked Lower East Siders hipster movement in New York. Who would have thunk?
(Photo: Left: Dan Golden/Shooting Star. Right: Ron Galella/WireImage)
- blahhhblahhbla likes this
- sinsofthelion likes this
- fabulousandthick reblogged this from theinsidesource and added:
- fabulousandthick likes this
- fireeagle70 likes this
- osuiu likes this
- iluvsaprettyface likes this
- aliciatheboricua reblogged this from theinsidesource
- simply-sophia1 reblogged this from theinsidesource
- ginnojuice likes this
- ginnojuice reblogged this from theinsidesource
- buddygolly likes this
- theinsidesource posted this