Are you Ready for Nautical This Year?
It doesn’t quite feel like Summer until the Nautical flair emerges from our closets. This season, we found a plethora of cool designers flipping the traditional theme of seascapes on its head. Chance Co provides a field guide of seashells, while boat paraphernalia surrounds us with Band of Outsiders’ sailboat shirt, Chance Co’s rope necklace (a collaboration with Lizzie Fortunato) and L’Atalante’s Necklace by Apres Ski.
The one coveted item from the recent Spring collection is Kate Spade’s New York All Aboard Ship Clutch, which we can’t get out of our minds. Although it’s sold out, keep an eye open in eBay’s Designer Clutch Closet in case one pops up. If you’re craving a gold little sailboat chain that’s easy on the pocketbook, take a look at our eBay nautical jewelry finds and jump into season.
(Photo Credits: Band of Outsiders courtesy of Style.com)
- xinghing38 likes this
- gotthatgudluvuk likes this
- mackhope likes this
- hayleesmommi likes this
- jacobsnyder123 likes this
- mmqd reblogged this from strle and added:
- new reblogged this from strle
- reneeejp said: followed. My shopping addiction may kick into overdrive.
- reneeejp likes this
- haseman likes this
- strle reblogged this from theinsidesource and added:
- theinsidesource posted this